Excerpt from this article:
Precisely why young people differ from earlier generations is really rooted in what they consider to be the essential truths of their own generation. They believe:
- The old guard doesn’t care much for young people.
- Technology—smartly leveraged — can effectively turn longstanding power structures on their heads.
- Partisan politics offer limited solutions and fewer results to the most important issues of our time.
In this report, we’ll take a deep dive into:
- Part One: Young People’s Approach to Making the World Suck A Little Less
- Part Two: For Young People, The Future’s So (Sort Of) Bright
- Part Three: How Young People Get Busy, Online and Off
- Part Four: Why Politics is a Game Young People Don’t Want to Play
Read on. And let these young people surprise you.